17 October 2007

Price He paid

Before I go into the basics of a Christian faith, the necessity that keeps one living in the presence of God healthily, I would like to ride on some of my thoughts for the day after an interesting meeting in the evening.



The most fundamental question for the day for me at this hour is " Am I willing to pay the price?", "Are you willing to pay the price?". Pay the price for what? For the cause of the kingdom of God, for a cause to see people's lives transform under Christ's hands using me as a vessel.



King David said this, " I will not offer unto the Lord something which has not cost me."



The price people pay to see God's will comes through may come in different forms, some pay time, some pay money, some pay prayers, some pay tears etc,thats wat we pay...But God paid using His one and only Son. Christ paid using His life. For the lives of yours and mine.



Is it any different? Is one greater than the other? I should think not... cos all are equally painful and high order for the payer... and so.. the question is, you and i want to see God's will be done on earth, for HIs kingdom to come, for Him to use us as His vessel to carry His gospel, His salvation message, His wonders,His goodness.... Are YOU willing to pay the price?

Take your time to struggle with God, i pray that you will see God's great love and grace for you and i through this struggling process which may be hard. God's presence be with you. Shalom.

No comments:

釘痕的手